Thursday, November 22, 2007

Your one and only Miss StarDazzle!

Hey bitches! Wat's up? It is now time for me to introduce myself to society! I am the amazing, stupendous, totally retro Miss StarDazzle! Please, no pictures. Anyway, this is my new space where I'm gonna be givin' ya'll all the latest trends, celeb gossip, and the juicy details of my life and my whores! So, ready...set...here we go!

So, as ya'll know...today was Thanksgiving, or T-DAY, as I call it, and my ,my, MY was it fine. Oh god, ya'll have no idea. See, my cousin's from up north came down and, let me tell you...the oldest is SMOKIN'. I mean, he's sexier than a ten piece dinner! Oh god, my heart is jumpin'. We sat and we chatted for a while. I had to keep myself on a leash cuz I was so close to just jumpin' on top of that boy! I get chills just thinkin' about it. Anywho, tomorrow's gonna be a whole diff story, so I'll keep ya'll posted on that situation.

In other Me-Related news, my bff C-Major has invited yours truly to her home on Sat. for a little girl gab, so that'll be AWSOME! I'll have to let ya'll know about that too!

On that note, I think I am goin' to watch some "Princess Diaries" now. Oh but before I go, I want ya'll to know that I AM a guy...I'm just gay. LMAO! ha! Anyway, I must dash!

*Miss StarDazzle

1 comment:

c. major said...

i cannot wait until saturday!
oh, & i lvoe your blog!
i'll be checking in every now and again! much <3
~c. major

Leave me messages!