Thursday, November 22, 2007

I Love New York

So, here's a topic for ya'll that I SO can talk about! Now, ya'll should know by now that I am a HUGE fan of I Love New York on VH1. Now these are my opinions on the guys that are left in the house.

Okay, so first we've got Tailor-Made. Now, At first I thought Tailor-Made was a fake ass punk bitch...but he started to grow on me, but then that motha f****** spit on Mr. Wise and I was all like hell no! So, I thought of him as a bitch again, but now he's startin' to make me proud...I think he's tryin' real hard to make it with New York, so he gets brownie points from me for that.

Next We have the Entertainer. I have one word to describe him. PSYCHOPATH! I think that he is a total and complete freak and I bet he's molested a little girl in his days on this earth! He is a freak and a little space nasty and I want him gone now! Man!

Then of course there's Buddha. Now, Buddha is a pretty good guy in my eyes. I just think he's got a bit of a temper and he needs to work on that. But other than that, he's got my support.

Now next I've got Mr. Wise. I think Mr. Wise needs to take his f******* head outta the clouds and start workin' for New Yorks love. I mean, WTF are you doin' layin' around her mansion eatin' her food, and usin' her stuff! You otta be chasin' after her! Show some backbone you damn cockatoo!

So, now ya'll know my takes on some of the guys!
ttyl!

*Miss StarDazzle

No comments:

Leave me messages!