Saturday, November 24, 2007

Last night!

Hey ya'll! So, let me update you on the whole cousin situation. So, I went to dinner with him and my ENTIRE family at this little italian resteraunt called A Taste of Italy. (It was quite good, might I add!) And I found something out...my cousin cannot SHUT THE F*** UP! The entire time he kept talking and talking and talking! I wanted to smack him! Grrrrrrr! But hey, at least he's nice to look at. Anyway, last night was a total mind f****, because I can't remember everything that happened cuz there was WAY too much goin' on at once. Anyhow, today I will be going to the lovely C-Major's estate for a little get-together! I'll ttyl!

*Miss StarDazzle

P.S- I SO had to give a shoutout to Cinderella. (Toodaloo's sister!) She makes the BEST chocolate covered babies EVER! lol

No comments:

Leave me messages!