Thursday, November 22, 2007

Article

So ya'll, this is an old article that I wrote. It's about fame and I interviewed singer/actress Monet Monico! Enjoy!



Fame comes at a very high cost in todays world of Hollywood. Many things are given up when you choose the career. I recently spoke with actress and singer, Monet Lerner, who has appeared in hit television series including, "Zoey 101" and "The Suite Life of Zack And Cody". When asked whether she regrets going into the business, she said "NO! Ever since I was three years old I wanted this, and their are no regrets whatsoever! Of course you have to practice, and work hard on your craft, and sometimes that leads to not hanging out with friends as much as you can, but it all leads to good in the end!". Monet is currently recording her debut album as we speak. Many teenage actors/actresses say the same thing when asked about how friends treat them. "My REALLY close friends have stayed the same! Sometimes people can be a little different towards you, but it comes along with the job!" Said Monet. "I still am a normal teenager just like all of you! I love my cell phone, going to the mall, hanging out with friends and myspace! Sounds like a normal teenager to me!" So, fame does have it's prices, but it also has it's rewards. Monet hopes to in the future still be singing and acting and have her own perfume and clothing line. She also wishes to produce, write, and direct. (Special thanks to Monet for taking the time to answer my questions!)

No comments:

Leave me messages!