Sunday, November 25, 2007

Yesterday!

Hey ya'll! So, as you know, last night I went to the FABULOUS C-Major's house! I had an amazing time. :) Like, for dalmations and everything! And I got to meet her little "interest's" lol And let me say that she has lovely taste haha Anyway I am so glad to have such an amazing best friend. When I'm with her I forget all about the problems in my life, and that's an incredible thing. (Thank you C-Major! :) Anywho, tomorrow we go back to school which totally sucks....but hey, what can ya do? ttyl!

*Miss StarDazzle

1 comment:

c. major said...

oh Connor! you pay me far too much justice for my own good! i am so glad you had a lovely evening! & i'm glad you like them as well! i loved being able to see you again!
today, squeaky perfect was acting even more nervous around me; he wouldn't even look at me! something is going on there, between the two of those brothers, & i wanna find out what it is! this looks like a job for... BONNIE & CLYDIELLE!
p.s.
i still want mr. wonderful

Leave me messages!