Thursday, November 22, 2007

Celeb news!

So ya'll, as I promised here is today's celeb news! And let me tell you, some of it is just plain f******* BORINGGGGGG!!!!!!!

So, first up we have Christina Applegate, the star of "Samantha Who?". So, Christina, being the animal hugger that she is, decided to "bear all" in a magazine shoot to convince people not to buy fur as gifts for the holidays! Her campaign slogan reads, "Cross cruelty off your shopping list by avoiding fur coats, collars and cuffs - unless it's fake of course."

My response- HELLLLLOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Fur is like a woman's BEST FRIEND! It's everyone's only true love! If you think that you showin' your goodies is gonna make people stop buyin' it, you are SADLY mistakin'! Jeez!

Anyway, up next we have Diana Ross. Now Diana's poor father died on Tuesday at the age of 87, just before she performed a sold out show.

My response- Diana, you go girl! You are one hell of a trooper! You hang in there girl, cuz it'll all pay off!

So, that's all I feel like doin' for now. I'll ttyl!

*Miss StarDazzle

No comments:

Leave me messages!